Thursday, March 15, 2007

Goldposter - Get Paid To Post

GoldPoster is the latest Paid To Post forum which offers 0.1$ per Thread & 0.05$ per Reply. There is also 0.20$ Bonus for every new referral that registers under you.

What is GoldPoster ?
- GoldPoster is the latest community where you will get paid for every post that you will make.

What are the rates ?
- You will get 0.1$ per thread and 0.05$ per reply ( Great Rates indeed)

What is the minimum payout ?
- You can withdraw your money once you have reached 10$ ( Which is reason and can be reach easily)
How can I request my payout ?
- After you have reached 10$ , simply donate your money to me ''0lgi'' and in the memo right your e-gold number

How long does it take to receive my money ?
- Normally payouts will be sent within 48 hours

Is there any referral comission ?
- Yes , you will get 0.2$ for every single referral in our community.

Well i know the admin and he has baid me in the past for posting at goldreferrals
I will post the payment proof as soon as i got paid.
So what are you waiting for ?

Join Now

No comments: